Looking for an Associate within the Valuations & Performance Group.
One of the world’s leading investment firms seeks to create positive economic impact and long-term value for investors, the companies they invest in, and the communities in which they work.
The group is responsible for forecasting financials, producing fund level performance records and analytics, as well as preparing various LP and management reports and requests. Other responsibilities may include supporting the broader finance and investor relations teams on an ad hoc basis in dealing with clients and investors and in fulfilling management requests.
• Assisting with updating valuation templates each quarter, including discounted cash flow (DCF), performance multiple (PM) and other valuation models
• Compiling documentation to support actual financial and company comparable assumptions used in the valuation models
• Assessing underlying assumptions used to develop DCF, performance multiples, and other valuations
• Maintaining, preparing and analyzing summary valuation and performance schedules
• Participating in discussions with and provide deliverables to various constituents, including Deal Analysts, Investor Relations, and Senior Management as well as External and Internal Audit groups
• Updating quarterly planning models to reflect actual performance, and roll future cash flows. Completing variance analyses
• Assessing value creation drivers that have contributed to changes in valuations over the holding period of each investment
• Assisting in enhancing the group’s reporting processes, procedures and analytics
• Participating in various group initiatives and projects.
Requirements / Qualifications: