As an Analyst in the Corporate FP&A team, you will work closely with the finance teams throughout the organization and assist the FP&A team in reporting, reviewing, analyzing, project planning, forecasting and budgeting.
This company is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately ~$30 billion of assets under management. This company manages across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies.
- Involvement in the annual budget and quarterly forecast process
- Assist in coordinating all quarterly and annual reporting requirements with our FP&A counterparties and accounting
- Assist in weekly flash report to senior management which include actual results and future projections related to P&L, balance sheet, capital raise, AUM, returns, etc.
- Prepare quarterly management reporting packages as well as any ad hoc management requests
- Work seamlessly with FP&A business counterparties and all other corporate support functions
- Assist in other areas within the group; allocation of expenses across the firm, manage cost center structure, expense reporting, etc.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Have 2 to 3 years in financial planning & analysis
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bright and flexible, with excellent analytical, attention to detail, and implementation skills
- Well organized, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and expeditiously
- Proactive, high-energy with a hands-on approach to problem solving, and show initiative regardless of day or time
- A strong team players, able to build effective internal relationships