Looking for an analyst to join the team to primarily support the management company and, where possible, take an active role in assisting the fund controllers with the administration of the funds.
Alternative investment manager focused on asset-based credit investing.
-Manage Accounts Payable functions & processing
• Coordinating & managing vendor payments for Management Co & funds (utilizes Concur
• Calculating tax payments for Management Co (Commercial rent, Sales & Use, UBT, etc.)
• Preparing analysis of account balances: prepaids, accruals, deferred comp, fees etc
• Monthly accounting & reporting for the management company
• Assisting with calculations and related payments to partners
• Managing fixed asset sub-ledger and related depreciation, ensuring reconciliation to QuickBooks
• Processing of AMEX related activities and ensuring timing submission of expense reportsleveraging
Concur’s Expense software
• Recording compensation related activities (OWS uses 3rd party provider)
• Working with auditors on the annual audit of the management company
• Special projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Strong academic background with a bachelor’s degree in accounting, preferred
• 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
• Knowledge of accounting policy desired
• Strong Excel skills
• Quickbooks experience preferred
• Self-starter, good analytical and communications skills, excellent problem solving ability, and ability
to work with various levels of management.
• Ability to multi task, follow through and meet deadlines within tight time frames
• Bachelors degree in accounting, CPA a plus