Assist with the operations of the loan portfolio.
One of the world’s leading investment firms seeks to create positive economic impact and long-term value for investors, the companies they invest in, and the communities in which they work.
• Partner with investment professionals and others in Finance to execute new investment closings and financing transactions
• Liaise with external loan servicers and asset managers to validate monthly interest income calculations, funding/paydown activity and net cash remittances
• Validate monthly credit/leverage facility waterfall calculations to ensure correct split of principal and income cashflows between financing providers
• Coordinate additional investment funding activity with asset management team, including any related treasury, debt financing or FX cash considerations
• Prepare monthly and quarterly investment portfolio income/expense flux analysis for senior management
• Review the investments and related debt financings data input by the offshore operations team in the firm’s proprietary portfolio management software
Requirements / Qualifications:
• BS (or above) in Accounting or Finance is required
• 4-7 years of experience
• Strong written, verbal communication, and Microsoft Excel skills required
• Experience in fixed income investments is required
• Experience in the real estate or asset-management industry is preferred