Ideal candidates would have a commitment to excellence in their work product, strong oral and written communication skills, strong time management skills, and a desire to learn and grow as a professional.
One of the world’s leading investment firms seeks to create positive economic impact and long-term value for investors, the companies they invest in, and the communities in which they work.
• Liaise with Real Estate portfolio companies to ensure the accuracy of underlying monthly property results
• Work directly with the third party fund administrator to validate corporate level activity, including monthly subscription activity, promote calculations, management fee calculations, NAV allocations, and corporate G&A
• Partner with others in Finance to strike the monthly NAV
• Assist with the preparation of 10-Q, 10-K, and other recurring SEC filings
• Prepare accounting policy memos for new transactions and analyze new accounting standards to determine impact
• Coordinate SOX control process and liaise with internal and external auditors
• Prepare ad hoc analysis as required by senior management
Requirements / Qualifications:
• BS (or above) in Accounting or Finance is required
• 5-7 years of experience
• Experience in the real estate industry is preferred
• Experience with SEC registrants is preferred
• CPA license is required