This position is part of an overall Business Analyst team that is collaborative and supportive towards providing the best client service with consistent high-quality deliverables. The candidate must be able to identify and investigate problems outlined by the business teams, then drive towards an effective solution.
This company is a boutique advisory and professional services firm focused on strategy, operations, and technology consulting. Our group of advisers have specialized knowledge working solely within the Alternative Investments industry at Private Equity, Real Estate and Hedge Fund Managers, Fund Administrators, Institutional Investors, Family Offices, etc.
- Lead projects and implementations from initiation to client Go-Live and beyond.
- Conduct business requirement interviews.
- Document business requirements, processes and data requirements.
- Understand the client’s existing business processes and assist the client in defining improved business solutions based on the client’s strategic goals and constraints.
- Work with clients to analyze their current and future business needs, recommend best practice solutions, and define and document project deliverables for these solutions.
- Understands the intricacies of Alternative Asset Operations or subjects related to the completion of projects
- Minimizes firm’s exposure and risk on projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of combined experience in Consulting, Business Analysis, Project Management, System Implementations (SDLC), Audit, Accounting or Operations preferably within the Alternative Investment industry
- Exceptional communication, organization, interpersonal & client-service skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Able to deliver presentations and training in a formal environment
- Proven skills in documentation, process mapping (Visio), and other Microsoft Office tools
- Self-motivated and proactive in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to interact with vendors and partners to acquire technical information critical to a project’s requirements, costs or execution
- Knowledge of eFront FrontInvest, SunGard Investran and other fund management systems a plus
- Flexibility for travel