The role primarily focuses on fundraising, diligence, investor relations support, and updates in executing on the marketing needs of all prospective, current and closed funds within the Tactical Opportunities business.
One of the world’s leading investment firms seeks to create positive economic impact and long-term value for investors, the companies they invest in, and the communities in which they work.
• Supporting of all aspects of the marketing and fundraising cycle from fund concept, PPM preparation, launch, “road show” presentations, marketing, diligence and closing of investor capital commitments
• Preparing of diligence materials, due diligence questionnaires, new fund datarooms, and periodic investor updates
• Completing limited partner return and benchmarking analysis
• Completing Private Equity research projects and detailed analyses on the private equity market landscape
• Drafting presentations and memorandums
• Supporting broader finance and investor relations teams in dealing with new product development, existing clients, and prospective investors
• Coordinating and liaising with many groups at the firm to create bespoke investor presentations
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree in Finance, Marketing or Economics with strong GPA
• Experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Results oriented, with the ability to work effectively across multiple concepts/disciplines