The core focus of the Group is to evaluate, analyze, and summarize portfolio investment valuation results for the business.
One of the world’s leading investment firms seeks to create positive economic impact and long-term value for investors, the companies they invest in, and the communities in which they work.
• Assist with updating valuation templates each quarter, including discounted cash flow (DCF), performance multiple (PM) and other valuation models.
• Compile documentation to support actual financial and company comparable assumptions used in the valuation models.
• Assess underlying assumptions used to develop DCF, performance multiples, and other valuations.
• Maintain, prepare and analyze summary valuation and performance schedules.
• Participate in discussions with and provide deliverables to various constituents, including Deal Analysts, Investor Relations, and Senior Management as well as External and Internal Audit groups.
• Update quarterly planning models to reflect actual performance, and roll future cash flows. Complete variance analyses.
• Assess value creation drivers that have contributed to changes in valuations over the holding period of each investment.
• Assist in enhancing the group’s reporting processes, procedures and analytics
• Participate in various group initiatives and projects.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or a quantitative discipline (preferred), or 4 to 6 years of experience in a financial role, and a strong GPA
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast paced environment while handling multiple projects
• Keen attention to details