Premiere Hedge Fund in NYC that is seeking a Fund Accountant with 3-8 years of experience
Premier Hedge Fund
- The role is a mix of fund accounting, operations, and performance reporting, and reports directly into the Controller.
- The firm itself offers a great quality of life, full benefits, and attractive compensation packages!
- Work on 6 person accounting team
- Focus on reconciliations and project work
- Respond to ad hoc investor queries and ensure client satisfaction
- Assist with the preparation of broker/ counterparty reconciliations, Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports
- Ad hoc projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Hedge Fund Experience
- 3+ years of fund accounting experience
- Reconciliations experience