Support Investor Relations / Business Development team with current/prospective investors and consultants on requests for information
A private equity firm with a conservative yet opportunistic approach to infrastructure investing.
• Manage and distribute monthly update materials
• Respond to RFPs from prospective investors, consultants, etc.
• Prepare and manage marketing materials, including pitchbooks, conference presentation materials, regulatory filings, DDQs, etc.
• Maintain consultant databases.
• Update variety of monthly performance and risk statistics spreadsheets
• Input investor transactions, update investor balances, track communications with investors, maintain investment pipeline, maintain distribution lists, update client profiles, and lead ad-hoc reporting projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Need someone who is hardworking, comfortable with numbers and understands the concepts
- Experience with Excel (doesn’t need tableau or access), more as an organizational tool, not building models.
- Organizing, prioritizing, working with a sense of urgency.