Seeing an Operations Coordinator
A premier strategic financial and advisory firm serving high net worth individuals and families, corporations, non-profits and foundations.
- Developing standard operating procedures and facilitating the operating procedures for pre-boarding, on-boarding, transfers, exits,
- Providing end-user support including, but not limited to: access control, troubleshooting technical questions/topics, communication, training, administration,
- Liaising with appropriate business and technical teams to ensure processes are seamless and efficient
- Providing first level support, including by not limited to: password resets, basic user instructions, etc. Escalating to appropriate departments and individuals as needed
- Documenting all incidents and creating tickets with complete and pertinent information
- Documenting resolutions and updating knowledge base
- Building, analyzing and leveraging data to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Participating in process improvement/development efforts for increased productivity and efficiencies
- Escalating as needed for high visibility and critical issues. Developing appropriate communication as required
- Providing first level training on foundational tools and resources
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in user support (client or employee on-boarding, technical support, customer service, etc.)
- Prior experience in fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve break/fix and configurations problems in Microsoft networking environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to manage time effectively and to be motivated, reliable, and a self-starter.
- Candidate must be process-oriented
We’d love to see:
- Experience with Bloomberg Terminal
- Experience in using a Service Ticketing system.
- Experience in reporting/data analysis.