We are currently recruiting for a Reporting Analyst to join the firm’s Reporting team.
A registered investment adviser focused on credit and special situations investments.
• Work directly with the COO and the members of the various front-office investment committees on special projects
• Design and develop reporting for Flagship Hedge Funds and new Private Equity Funds
• Provide analytical support to senior management to support key business decisions
• Contribute to the creation/maintenance of marketing materials (i.e. track record, performance updates, etc.)
• Preparing reports for recurring and ad hoc investor inquiries
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 6 years’ experience at a hedge fund or other financial institution, in a role requiring familiarity with risk and return concepts such as alpha/IRR/ROA/ROE/Multiple of Money/Beta/Vol, etc.
• CFA or desire to pursue CFA preferred
• Excellent Excel skills, technically savvy and experienced in analyzing large data files
• Strong academic track record as demonstrated by SAT scores and GPA
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Flexible, quick learner with the ability to multi-task
• Strong team contributor with proactive drive to deliver results