Mission Staffing is looking for a highly-motivated Research Analyst to join our team, and help us research and locate top candidates for positions worldwide.
Mission Staffing Inc is a leading executive search firm founded in 2003. We specialize in placing accounting & finance professionals across financial services, real estate, media & entertainment and technology. We are a high energy and passionate team located just a short walk from Grand Central Station!
The Research Analyst role will be responsible for the following:
- Partner with senior management and recruitment staff to provide market intelligence
- Leverage recruitment tools to target qualified candidates for job orders
- Attend internal meetings to offer up industry/market insights
- Utilize social media and industry tools to help identify and source leads
- Maintain and ensure integrity of internal/proprietary database
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year experience in qualitative or quantitative capacity
- Proficient w/ MS Office – Outlook, Word
- We require Advanced Excel experience
- Ability to work with large sets of data
- Qualitative mindset
- Detail oriented and focused