The Investor Services team is seeking another member of their team. The right candidate will be able to manage multiple priorities, is a quick learner not afraid to ask questions to get the job done correctly, and will deliver timely, accurate and professionally presented reporting to our investors. We are a collaborative group working towards a common goal of giving our investors exceptional service.
The firm’s unique, globally integrated partnership ensures that all of our resources are committed to the success of each portfolio company. Regardless of an investment’s stage of development, industry focus or geography — the right people, with the right experience, are available to every entrepreneur and management team.
- Transactional Communications: Preparing and providing transactional communications regarding capital activity of our private equity funds.
- Transaction Support: Follow-up with investors on capital activity notices, and coordinate with other departments within the firm requiring support for reporting transactions.
- Investor Request Support: Replying to auditor confirmation requests, investors’ quarterly requests, as well as ad-hoc requests from our investors and deal professionals.
- Financial Reporting. Managing the distribution of investor financial reporting each quarter for our numerous funds through to completion.
- Advisory Committee Support. Communication to our advisory committee, providing materials in advance of meetings and on an as-needed basis, consents and similar communications.
- Website Support. Maintain all investor reporting websites by working with the vendor to ensure the site is operational and performing as expected.
- General Partnership Support. Provide administrative support to General Partnership Accounting Team, which manages reporting to active and former partners and professionals of the firm.
- Documentation. Maintain sufficient documentation related to onboarding of new partners, transfers of interest, tax reporting and investor data to meet regulatory requirements and provide such to auditors and others at their request.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-5 years of experience in an Investor Services role. Financial Services/Private Equity background helpful.
- Technologically savvy with a strong command of Office products, and advanced knowledge of Word and its merge functionality with Excel and Excel formulas. Experience using CRM systems such as Investran or The Next Round (TNR), AEOI Tax Validation system, SharePoint and/or Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; communicates complex concepts comfortably, respectfully and proficiently as their role requires them to communicate with investors, deal professionals, and managing directors.
- Detail oriented with strong time management and project management skills, quality conscious, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and employees in an open team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including phone and email etiquette.
- Ability to problem solve and demonstrate good judgement.
- Hard-working attitude, willing to put in the necessary time to get the job done.
- Must be able to demonstrate self motivation and ownership of assigned work.
- Flexibility to work overtime with little or no advance notice.
- Advanced experience working with databases, extracting, formatting, and analyzing data.
- Experience reviewing and understanding legal documents, entity formation documents (such as trust documents, LLC agreements, etc.), fund offering documents, subscription agreements, compliance questionnaires and filings (such as Form ADV, Form PF, etc.), FACTA/CRS reporting, and regulatory guidance a plus.