The role sits on a small and fast-paced team, and will play an integral role in developing tools to create client reporting, marketing materials, client relationship management, risk exposure aggregation, and process enhancements and efficiency.
• Leading Global Real Estate Fund
• Located in Midtown, NYC
• Tight-knit, fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Great benefits, 401k plan/match, seamless meal account
• Tons of exposure across the different types of real estate investments
• Role is open due to growth
• This is an Entrepreneurial environment where you will be able to prove yourself and grow with the group
• Fun team building activities on a regular basis, team outings, happy hours
• Help to build dashboards to support investment decision making and investor relations
• Support global real estate capital raising support efforts, investor servicing and provide support to business management.
• Address a variety of investor relations, management reporting and analytics, efficiency/technology initiatives and operational support for the global team
• Work with the firm’s global real estate group, including asset management, legal/compliance, finance and technology teams within real estate and other groups within the broader firm.
• Spearhead multiple projects at one time employing a range of skillsets.
• Work collaboratively across the team to collect, update, analyze and report on capital raising activity, activity drivers and other key metrics for senior management
• Manage and contribute to the enhancement of production workflows for various investor relations activities
• Contribute to ad hoc business development initiatives including analytics and strategic projects
• Partner with technology and other internal teams to enhance data tracking, reporting and analytics capabilities
• Execute and own ad hoc, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables for investors and senior management
• Create ad hoc presentations for senior management and for special projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
2 – 5 years experience