Great Opportunity to Join a Growing Fund Manager in the Western United States!
Asset Manager in the Greater Phoenix, Arizona area has an immediate opening for a Middle Office Associate!
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of post-trade systems to ensure accurate reporting and analytical calculations.
- Analyze, reconcile, and disseminate daily P&L estimates for domestic and international sub-advisors.
- Develop and maintain procedures to identify and resolve data integrity issues impacting internal portfolio management systems.
- Support the onboarding of new Sub-Advisors, ISDA counterparties and prime brokers to the firm’s funds.
- Liaise with prime brokers, portfolio managers, and fund administrators to reconcile trade flow activity between the firm’s fund administrator and internal risk and portfolio management systems.
- Support fund administrator relationships, including review of position reconciliations and integration of portfolio data throughout the firm’s internal systems.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 5-10 years of relevant alternative asset experience with a hedge fund, investment company or fund administrator with a focus on operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in Excel required.
- Highly personable and professional manner and demeanor required.
- Excellent organizational aptitude, time management skills, detail orientation, ability to multi-task, outstanding work ethic and strong interpersonal skills required
- A desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.