Senior level Asset Management Opening!
Exciting opportunity with a boutique Long/Short Hedge Fund with approximately $1 Billion in Assets-Under-Management and a potential path to the CFO seat!
– Reviewing annual financial statements and coordinating timely completion of annual audit – Working with tax accounts on tax preparation, filing, and payments- Handling of daily middle and back-office operations for all investment vehicles
– Reviewing daily reconciliations and liaising with prime brokers and custodians to address trade breaks- Tracking and fulfilling recurring reporting obligations to clients
– Ad-hoc reporting and deliverables to the investment team and clients
– Reviewing all monthly items including the operating expense schedules, month end close packages containing financial statements and supporting files, transparency reports, and investor statements
– Helping manage ongoing vendor relationships and onboarding new clients and vendors
– Updating and distributing marketing collateral
– Assisting Chief Compliance Officer with recurring and ad-hoc compliance tasks
– Coordinating with HR on employee onboarding, benefits
– Assisting with miscellaneous internal projects and administrative duties
Requirements / Qualifications:
*5 to 10 years in a corporate environment in the financial services industry – A mix of operations and accounting experience for buy side / asset management – Experience working with a combination of investment, accounting, operations, technology, tax, compliance, and legal teams
*CPA+ – Will consider candidates directly out of public accounting, a fund administration firm or a public + private mix.
Estimated Total Compensation: $300,000~