A public accounting firm located in Hartford, CT, is seeking multiple recent college graduates to join their Tax Operations team!
Leading Investment Bank
Individuals will be working on reconciling a large scanning project. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door within a financial institution and gain corporate experience!
Responsibilities of the Tax Operations Associates
- Prepare client workpapers for scanning
- Scan client workpapers
- Perform quality controls in order to ensure accuracy.
- Perform other duties assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications:
Requirements of the Tax Operations Associates
- Previous tax experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Ability to manage clients as well as perform detailed work
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Accounting Software experience, preferably QuickBooks
- Must be self-motivated
- Well organized and detail oriented