Accounting Manager job opening at a leading $50B AUM Private Equity Fund!
• Leading Global Private Equity Fund
• 900 Employees
• 40+ Years in Business, very stable work environment
• Ongoing training and learning opportunities, education reimbursements
• Laid back, team oriented environment, good work/life balance
• Great company perks, happy hours, sports teams, and fitness programs
• Competitive salary and 401K match
• Tight knit, team oriented work environment, lots of opportunity for growth and ongoing development
• Review some foreign office financials and mentor junior staff
• Full financial statement responsibility for one to two foreign offices as well as support for others
• Responsible for year-end audit for some foreign offices
• Maintain and review cash projection and cash needs for various offices
• Review monthly general ledger activity & trial balance, ensuring validity of account balances as well as the coding and vouching of invoices, journal entries for necessary accruals, account coding etc.
• Support Quarterly Executive Management Group reporting
Requirements / Qualifications: