Looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join our team.
- Manage the global accounts receivable/billing function for the Firm including coordination, oversight and issuance of customer invoicing, statements and daily management of all accounts receivable functions.
- Responsible for the oversight of timely accounts receivable collections, cash receipt application functions and the daily management of accounts receivable aging.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the volume of successful collections on outstanding accounts receivable balances and improve collection timelines.
- Oversight of the calculation and allocation of expenses to the Firm’s managed Fund and Deal customers to ensure compliance with fund governing document terms and Firm policies.
- Manage the processing and workflow approvals of expense reimbursements to the Firm’s Fund and Deal customers through the Firm’s expense allocation system prior to invoicing. Review Monthly / Quarterly fund and deal expense reimbursement billing prepared by analysts and coordinate systematic approvals by fund accounting groups to facilitate a timely, efficient, and transparent process
- Develop a functional expertise of both the Firm’s expense allocation system and the accounts receivable module of the Firm’s general ledger system and play an active role in the ongoing development and technical enhancements of these systems.
- Responsible for the maintenance of Firm’s master customer reference data including Fund and Deal entity setups in the Firm’s expense management and GL systems
- Responsible for the oversight, daily training and development and performance feedback of both FTE and external resource staff members within the accounts receivable billing collections function.
- Develop, produce and oversee comprehensive reporting to facilitate transparency and management of AR balances as well as ad hoc reporting needs by the Management Company accounting team and senior Firm executives.
- Contribute to establishment of group process decisions and implementation of best practices. Implement procedural reference documentation for key group processes.
- Participate in the Firm’s annual expense budget process including expense budgeting and allocation inputs and reviews.
- Assist in coordination of/preparation for Firm Expense Committee meetings and agenda topics.
- Implement and maintain robust policy documentation of internal company policies and expense committee decisions.
- Participate in various aspects of monthly Firm accounting close and related reporting with the financial reporting team.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 5-7+ years of accounts receivable management, operational or applicable accounting experience
- Accounting major required; CPA preferred
- Experience in asset management and/or private equity industries
- Experience in managing direct staff/resources
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Attention to detail and follow-up, analytical acumen and excellent organizational skills with ability to handle and prioritize multiple and competing priorities
- Exceptional documentation and problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to establish and execute against deadlines
- Comfortable with working with technology, advance Excel skills, experience working with accounting and other systems; Workday Financials experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace change