Our client a global asset management firm is looking for a Specialist/Manager to join their Alternative Operations team!
Global Asset Management firm with over $2 Trillion in Assets managed across the world.
- Support portfolio managers with settlement oversight and life cycle management on private/originated loan transactions
- Provide necessary oversight and serve as an escalation point to outsourced provider performing back office related functions (settlements, asset setup, waterfall calculations, P&I processing, etc.)
- Educate service providers and internal partners on deal mechanics and structuring
- Assist with complex loan amendments and restructurings
- Manage cross-functional projects to improve specific processes
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5-8 years of Operations experience supporting debt-related products
- Private loan experience required, including waterfall calculations, bespoke loan financings, bespoke facility agreement, private equity fund framework, etc.
- Good understanding of loan based products, ideally term loans, revolvers, delayed draw, and private originated debt