Looking for an Operations/Trade Support Analyst to join our team.
$5B AUM Credit Hedge Fund
- Provide active support to traders working very closely with the accounting group on a daily and monthly basis.
- Process and confirm trades, resolve trade adjustments and settlement issues.
- Maintain cash and trade records including reconciliation between custodian and counterparty statements.
- Support treasury and collateral management functions including review and processing of margin calls.
- Act as a liaison between the custodians, administrators and the counterparties in all matters related to cash activity and trading.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (Visual Basic a plus.)
- Experience in working with the following applications or systems is a plus: Axys (Advent), Deriv/Serv (DTCC) and Bloomberg.
- Knowledge and experience in Fixed Income Securities.
- Ability to interact affirmatively in building relations with custodians and counterparties.
- Willingness to cross-train on all trade support and operation functions.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Team player with the ability to Multi-Task. Highly organized and detail oriented individual
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, or Finance or an undergraduate degree in other disciplines with a preferred concentration in Accounting or Finance.
- Relevant 1-2 years of professional experience in an Operations related environment.
- Authorization to work in the United States