Top firm hiring Analyst/Associate – Leveraged Finance Operations Group!
- private investment firm
- $50 billion in assets under management
- Private equity, Credit, and Real Estate investments
• Proactively monitor CLO, warehouse and borrowing base facilities by running hypothetical scenarios and communicate the results of such analyses in a clear and concise manner to senior management.
• Monitor the reconciliation of cash flows and positions for each SPV.
• Project and reconcile monthly/quarterly waterfall payment calculations with trustees.
• Project cash flows to ensure upcoming funding obligations are met; suggest capital calls/distributions when needed, while ensuring debt is optimized subject to the leverage profiles of each fund.
• Review public ratings monthly and communicate any ratings actions/changes to internal stakeholders.
• Reconcile internal data with third party trustees, custodians and prime brokers and ensure accuracy of monthly investor reporting.
• Book Loan transfers and ensure unsettled trades are properly reported and reconciled by fund administrators and 3rd party trustees.
• Take ownership of various subscription line facilities, including processing and reconciliation of interest/principal invoices and communication with agents.
• Manage monthly borrower financials by ensuring borrowers have provided financial statements and uploading to data site for 3rd party lenders.
• Produce various internal and external ad-hoc reporting for senior management.
• Interface with various internal groups including but not limited to operations, accounting, financial reporting, legal, and credit officers.
• Participate in process improvement by taking ownership of internal projects focused on process improvements and identify new projects to increase efficiencies.
• Create process flows for current processes, to identify potential synergies and improve efficiencies.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 1 to 3 years of industry experience.
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelors in Business/Finance/Mathematics.
- Strong technical skills, including Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with VBA and SQL is a plus.
- Experience with Wall Street Office and BlackMountain Systems preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable with taking full ownership of the various responsibilities assigned to you without the need for constant oversight.
- Experience with finding ways to improve processes to make them less manual and more efficient.
- Comfort with reading and interpreting CLO Indentures and Credit Agreements for other Leveraged borrowing facilities.