Seeking an Analyst for its entrepreneurial investment management firm that manages a variety of commercial real estate investment products.
• Responsible for all aspects of accounting and financial reporting
o Assist with the NAV reconciliation tie-outs to the Fund’s administrator.
o Prepare month end pricing and valuation package
o Assist with the preparation and processing of capital calls and distributions
o Process subscription and redemptions and redemptions (Open-ended funds)
o Review shareholder and capital account record keeping
o Providing investor performance information and capital account balance statements to client service team
o Assist with year-end and interim audits performed by independent auditors including preparation of annual financial statements
o Tracking and collection of management and performance fees
o Prepare fund estimates and performance reporting
o Process accounts payable
o Maintain working relationship with administrators, transfer agents, and custodians, as well as working with the firms’ partners, analysts, portfolio managers, and others within the organization
o Work in close partnership with the fund accountants, operations and client service to support the firm’s objectives.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• BA/BS required; Finance or Accounting Degree
• Public accounting experience and CPA designation preferred, but not required
• 2-4 years of relevant experience
• Team oriented attitude with an ability to work with different functional groups
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Strong communication skills