Seeking a Manager level professional to join our Fund Management – Global Credit Operations team.
Global alternative asset manager
- Assist with all aspects of day-to-day middle office operations functions across the Global Credit platform. Including:
- Work closely with deal teams, portfolio management and fund management to monitor the pipeline and facilitate deal closings.
- Proactively manage cash and financing lines across all fund structures
- Wire processing and deal funding for privately held assets, including the review of funds flows and legal documents
- Work closely with Fund Management and Corporate Treasury to hedge foreign currency exposure
- Trade Settlements for all external facing trades across multiple asset classes
- Reference data setup and maintenance within internal systems, and relaying information downstream to external service providers
- Trade Booking in Order Management System
- Responsible for reviewing cash and position reconciliations across all entities, and the timely resolutions of breaks
- Assist with weekly and monthly asset valuation
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting for various areas within the firm
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 7+ year of experience in Financial Services
- Experience with public and private credit
- Strong understanding of loan and credit facility documents, including Credit Agreements and Amendments
- BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline required
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented self-starter
- Ability to work both alone and in a team environment
- Strong work ethic, honesty and integrity, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.