Hedge Fund Operations Role!
Midtown Manhattan-based institutional investment adviser managing over $3 billion (in AUM) in a variety of commercial real estate fixed-income products.
The candidate will assume the role of an Operations Analyst for the investment management firm that manages a variety of commercial real estate fixed-income products and private loans. Products include, but are not limited to CMBS, CDO, IRS, Repo, CMBX. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provide active support to traders working very closely with the accounting group on a daily and monthly basis.
• Process and confirm trades, resolve trade adjustments and settlement issues.
• Maintain cash and trade records including reconciliation between custodian and counterparty statements.
• Support treasury and collateral management functions including review and processing of margin calls.
• Act as a liaison between the custodians, administrators and the counterparties in all matters related to cash activity and trading.
The candidate will be an integral member of the Operations and Trading Support Group and is responsible for providing high level of accuracy and quality assurance in the discharge of his or her responsibilities.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (Visual Basic a plus.)
- Experience in working with the following applications or systems is a plus: Axys (Advent), Deriv/Serv (DTCC) and Bloomberg.
- Knowledge and experience in Fixed Income Securities.
- Ability to interact affirmatively in building relations with custodians and counterparties.
- Willingness to cross-train on all trade support and operation functions.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Team player with the ability to Multi-Task. Highly organized and detail oriented individual.