Looking for an Analyst to join the Operations team!
Alternative investment management firm.
This individual will be responsible for CLO administration, including daily cash account and position reconciliations, tracking and applying interest accruals, rate resets, paydowns, and monthly tie out of data files with the Trustee.
This individual will also provide operational support including, but not limited to, setting up investments and issuers in OMS, coordinating financing for CLO warehouses, monthly accruals and price verification of CLO portfolios.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 1-3 years of Bank Loan and/or CLO Structured Credit experience
• Knowledge of Credit Agreements, Indentures, funding memos, agent notices and LSTA/LMA trade documentation
• Loan administration including interest and principal payments, cash and positions tie outs
• Strong analytical and Excel skills with the ability to handle large data sets
• Attention to detail and ability to organize, prioritize, resolve issues, and escalate when appropriate
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, team player
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment