This is an awesome opportunity to join a firm that is quickly becoming one of the leaders in the Crypto/Digital Currency sector!
The firm, with several billion dollars in Assets-Under-Management is actively seeking a BIG-4 Audit professional to join their fast growing Finance team and you will report directly to the Controller and Head of Finance! Looking to find that “Right” opportunity prior to another busy season? This is the role for you!
- Performing the review of daily, monthly and quarterly Fund NAV’s with experience in both liquid asset (equities/crypto) and VC funds.
- The position will also be responsible for reconciling daily capital activity for funds with daily liquidity, managing fund cash and expenses, communicating with the Portfolio Manager for daily trading activity, and reconciling/reviewing trade activity detail.
- Assist in settling trades for the funds with the various crypto counterparties that the funds trade with.
- Ad-Hoc projects that will also contribute to product development and new fund launches.
- Client service function that includes working with internal legal/compliance and the fund administrator, responding to investor inquiries, and supporting Operational Due Diligence functions.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 3-5 year Public Accounting Audit experience, primarily with fund clients. (Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Fund of Funds etc.).
- CPA Preferred (On track towards certification
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with various business groups at the firm (Operations, Compliance, Investor Relations etc.)