Looking for an AVP to join the team!
• Quarterly private loan track record review and analysis working with accounting and portfolio managers to capture the proper economics of deals and funds, focused on a detailed understanding performance drivers of the deals and funds
• Help managing junior team members
• Reviewing and approving financial data for fund presentations and publications
• Coordinating responses to marketing and client requests, as needed
• Compilation and reviewing of content and timely completion of quarterly client and external marketing: Flash reports; Portfolio Quarterly reports, investor letter and any follow-up correspondence and associated requests
• Developing tools with technology to automate and systematize the firms track records and reporting needs
• Collaborating with Risk, Finance and Operations to develop a strong culture of data validation across the entire organization to ensure accuracy across all reporting
• Coordinating the production of reporting content needed from other departments, including Legal, Compliance, Accounting, and Marketing
• Successfully reviewing and delivering reports by understanding complex investment process, markets invested in, financial instruments used and reporting processes.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 7-10 years experience in Operations, Accounting, or Finance group, preferably in a financial services industry-related role
• Performance reporting experience required
• Bachelors in Business, Accounting or a related field, or the equivalent work experience.
• Fund accounting experience required
• Credit experience a plus
• Background in Private Equity accounting or reporting preferred
• Ability to establish controls around financial data used in executive management information
• Great interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized
• A strong work ethic and a positive attitude
• Results oriented, deadline driven resource person who thrives in fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Committed to continuous process improvement