Looking for an AVP who will provide domestic, international tax compliance and reporting support for the team.
• Perform and review tax allocations of partnership income.
• Oversee and coordinate collection of tax data from domestic and foreign portfolio companies.
• Research and examine solutions to complex foreign and domestic tax issues.
• Determine tax filing requirements for partnership and corporate fund entities.
• Perform and review tax provisions for blocker corporations.
• Coordinate with tax advisors to ensure proper accounting of transactions.
• Identify and review state withholding tax requirements relating to state income allocation to nonresident recipients.
• Review of FATCA and CRS reporting.
• Respond to tax authority requests & notices.
• Respond to Limited Partners’ tax inquiries or ad-hoc requests.
• Support Finance team & liaise with other business units, as needed.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 6 years minimum of Big 4 tax experience in private equity, investment partnership, or fund-of-fund.
• Must have relevant tax experience with a concentration in domestic partnerships. Corporate tax experience is a plus.
• Ability to produce timely and accurate records, with an emphasis on the importance of supporting work paper documentation.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic culture, with the ability to take initiative and be hands-on.
• CPA or graduate degree preferred.