Seeking a Bank Debt Operations Associate with 1‐3 years of experience.
The ideal candidate will have strong problem‐solving capabilities and the ability to assist in the management of the Bank Loan and CLO teams.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a dynamic, top‐tier investment management firm. The employee will have the opportunity to see many facets of the firm and take on added responsibilities as the employee demonstrates success.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 1‐2 years’ experience in a financial services firm working directly with the bank loan or CLO product
• Manage Wall Street Office database (e.g. trade input, settlement, and income processing and reconciliation), cash flow management, and report generation in support of internal and external market participants. Wall Street Office Administrator experience a plus.
• Serve as a liaison between borrowers and lender group in a loan agency capacity. (Direct lending deals)
• Interact closely with various parties including trustees/custodian banks, portfolio managers, traders, and analysts
• Experience with loan trade settlement, both par and distressed
• Experience with daily loan administration, including the amendment process
• Ability to understand and process amendments, restructurings, and distressed situations
• Experience with cash and position reconciliations a plus
• Experience with reconciliations of monthly CLO reports and waterfalls with multiple CLO trustees including reconciling position data such as ratings, spreads, amorts, etc. a plus