Looking for an Audit Mananger to join the team!
Public accounting and consulting firm.
We are looking to start interviewing candidates at the Manager level.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 5-6 years public accounting (auditing)
• RE Clients strongly preferred
• Mid-large local or national firm, we prefer not to see candidates coming from a Big 4 firm
• This person will report directly to the Sr Manager & Founder of the firm
• Able to take an audit from planning through report issuance with minimal assistance from managers
• Willingness to assist more experienced members of firm on large jobs in an assistant capacity
• Strong communication skills, must be able to interact with clients and other members of the firm
• A self-starter, able to learn quickly in a small firm environment
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and assist other members of the firm at the same time
• Exposure/experience with Prosystems Fx Engagement is a major plus
• Strongly prefer that they still are with a CPA firm
• Exposure/experience to real estate auditing is a plus (not required)
• Meets education requirements to sit for CPA exam (strongly preferred)