$5B AUM Credit Fund
Hours 8:30am – 5:30pm
Company Sponsored Benefits
Excellent Growth Potential
A registered investment advisor focused on credit and equity relative value strategies.
- Process loan activity based on agent notices across bank loan positions within multiple trading strategies across the U.S., Europe & Asia.
- Track and process complicated corporate actions/restructures on loan positions
- Perform and support cash and position reconciliation to Prime Brokers, Loan Agents & Trustees
- Process cash transfers and remit payments for trade settlements
- Work on projects to create efficiencies, improve controls, processes and reduce operational risk.
- Perform daily pricing functions and review P&L as needed
- Work on audit and fund administration inquiries as required
Requirements / Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years of loan servicing/agency experience a must.
- An understanding of the direct lending loan market
- A bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting
- Strong Excel skills and proficiency with all other MS Office products
- Ability to work both individually and within a team environment
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced atmosphere
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts
- Experience with Wall Street Office is a plus