Growing $10B AUM Credit Hedge Fund in NYC is seeking a Bank Debt Operations Associate.
• Senior Investment Team in place for 10+ years
• Three strategies traded Globally – extensive derivative trading
• Strong investor base – corporate pensions, public pensions, foundations, fund of funds, endowments, and family offices
• Top Compensation and Benefits package; along with a great work/life balance
• Be responsible for maintaining and servicing a portfolio of private bank loans, including acting as administrative agent
• Work with trustees and accounting teams to perform weekly and monthly CDO compliance and position reporting
Asset servicing including security master maintenance, reviewing credit agreements, monitoring and booking all investment activity, wire processing
• Have daily interaction with asset managers, front office and service providers
• Perform daily, weekly and ad-hoc reporting for upper management, investor relations, and treasury
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 2-4 years of loan servicing/agency experience a must.
• An understanding of the direct lending loan market
• A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting