Excellent opportunity to join a growing team in our Portfolio Monitoring, Compliance, and Reporting service line.
We are seeking talented and motivated Business Analysts / Consultants to be a part of the growing team in our Portfolio Monitoring, Compliance, and Reporting service line. The primary role for successful candidates is to work on teams tasked with addressing manager and investor requirements for greater transparency into underlying portfolio companies and investment holdings. Our projects include process optimization, operational efficiency improvements and the implementation of enabling technologies to support the collection, validation, normalization, performance reporting and analytics associated with underlying holdings in Private Capital.
This position is part of an overall Business Analyst team that is collaborative and supportive towards providing the best client service with consistent high‐quality deliverables. The candidate must be able to identify and investigate problems outlined by the business teams, then drive towards an effective solution.
- Become an integral part of a team that drives projects and implementations from initiation to client Go‐Live and beyond.
- Support senior members conducting business requirement interviews.
- Document business requirements, processes, data, and reporting requirements.
- Understand the client’s existing business processes and assist the client in defining improved business solutions based on the client’s strategic goals and constraints.
- Work with clients to analyze their current and future business needs, recommend best practice solutions, and define and document project deliverables for these solutions.
- Understands the intricacies of Alternative Asset Operations or subjects related to the completion of projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA 3.5
- Technical proficiency with MS Office and strong MS Excel skills
- Strong analytical reasoning skills required and experience working with large data sets helpful
- Interest in financial services and a future career in financial services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude