Global investment management firm seeking Business Management Analyst!
- AUM: $48.5 Billion
- 3300 Employees
- 30+ Year Track Record
Responsible for the development, facilitation and enhancements relating to our TBM Platform (Apptio), and the reporting and analysis needs of the Information Technology department. You will also be tasked with monitoring the collection of data to ensure accurate and timely entry of information by departmental staff. This information is essential in monitoring, reporting, communication and management. The successful candidate will provide support to senior members of the Business Management Team in IT Finance and financial modeling. The role will be primarily focused on reviewing and analyzing information for various sources systems, building dashboards to assist in management reporting and decision making.
- Work with TBM and IT teams to develop metadata, data quality and assist with issue resolution and remediation activities.
- Assists in the creation and management of the Total Cost of Ownership & Allocations models.
- Assist in the development of data infrastructure strategies/innovations needed for our TBM Platform.
- Collaborate with TBM team to define standardized metrics and rationalize reports and dashboards.
- Provides assistance and review of data accuracy, timeliness and completeness of fundamental IT Datasets (Capex, Opex, General Ledger, Timesheets, Projects, Problems, etc.)
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
- Generate and distribute reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops TBM documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Assists in the oversight and maintenance of timesheets and project data in source system.
- Ad-hoc reporting and projects as required.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience within the financial services or information technology industries.
- Exceptional analytic, conceptual, quantitative and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large data sets and graphically present data.
- Skilled in MS Office with expertise in Excel and PowerPoint (a must), SQL is a plus.
- Experience with Apptio, ServiceNow, Oracle ERP and any other SAAS/PAAS tools are preferred.
- Experience with large datasets and / or databases, ability to manipulate data/files in excel or other platforms and Capable to support TBM reporting and data infrastructure within the organization
- Time management skills with strong attention to details; ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Quick learner; Detail oriented; Demonstrates thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
- Great teammate with a strong willingness to participate and help others.
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly evolving environment; Good sense of urgency.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems/Science) preferred