$40B AUM Private Equity Fund in NYC is hiring a Business Process Analyst to work with the Deal Team!
-99% Employee Retention Rate
-Fantastic Benefits Package
-8:30am – 5:30pm work hours
The position will be primarily responsible in supporting the Portfolio Analysis Group in the management and maintenance of the iLEVEL platform, a data management system housing both portfolio company and Fund level data used in numerous areas of internal and external reporting.
This position will help support Deal teams, other Accounting groups (Fund Accounting, Custody, SPE), Legal and Fundraising/Investor Relations in the preparation and dissemination of quarterly portfolio reporting, regulatory reporting, and Limited Partner inquiries. This role will also be involved in collaborating with the firm’s IT application development team in the ongoing maintenance and development of the firm’s internally developed reporting platform, including testing of system enhancements.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Basic understanding of data architecture
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. General knowledge of other computer applications including PowerPoint
• Knowledge of business intelligence tools (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI) or business specific platforms (e.g. iLEVEL, CapIQ) is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in business information management or computer and information science or business preferred
• Accounting/Finance background a plus
• 1-2 years of relevant business information systems experience