Our client a global investment manager is looking for a CDO Analyst!
Global investment manager with over $50B AUM
- Working with our third party compliance provider to maintain a working compliance model that properly reflects the terms of the indenture
- Work on new CDOs deals, have interaction with our deal teams on the new deals potentially going into the CDOs and have constant dialogue with asset managers on existing trades that are within the CDO portfolios.
- Analyze monthly/quarterly waterfalls
- Handle requests and queries from internal parties (accountants, operations, management) and external parties (banking counterparties, Trustees, compliance administrator)
Requirements / Qualifications:
- A college degree and coupled with at least 2 years of financial services experience
- CDO product knowledge with preferred experience in:
- CDO modeling
- CDO compliance software: CDO Suite, Wall Street Office Compliance or other compliance modules
- Wall Street Office
- Bright, quick learner, motivated
- Self-confidence and ability to work in a dynamic environment