Our client a global investment manager is looking for an Analyst to join their Client Operations team supporting their family office.
Global Investment Manager with over $60B AUM
- Collaborate with internal teams to handle various client processes, including:
- Coordinate subscription documents for private investments.
- Perform investment operations, bill pay, and general money movement.
- Execute and manage the client on-boarding process, account openings and transfers.
- Facilitate timely responses and deliverables to Client Teams with a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage relevant client data, create and maintain centralized records that are comprehensive and precise.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with other internal teams on client service processes, workflow and procedures.
- Partner closely with select external service providers.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to learn quickly and execute efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees across multiple offices and time zones, as well as independently, to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Detail-oriented, organized, results driven and solution-oriented.
- Highly dependable, trustworthy, accountable and mature.