Looking for a Client Operations Analyst to join our team.
• Collaborate with internal teams to handle various client processes, including:
• Coordinate subscription documents for private investments.
• Perform investment operations, bill pay, and general money movement.
• Execute and manage the client on-boarding process, account openings and transfers.
• Facilitate timely responses and deliverables to Client Teams with a high degree of accuracy.
• Manage relevant client data, create and maintain centralized records that are comprehensive and precise.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with other internal teams on client service processes, workflow and procedures.
• Partner closely with select external service providers.
• Effectively prioritize tasks and projects for clients and manage expectations with Client Teams.
• Promote and ensure respect for client privacy and confidentiality in all matters.
• Be an engaged culture carrier and participate in firm-wide initiatives.
• Possibility of minimal travel to other domestic ICONIQ offices.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to learn quickly and execute efficiently.
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees across multiple offices and time zones, as well as independently, to exceed clients’ expectations.
• Detail-oriented, organized, results driven and solution-oriented.
• Highly dependable, trustworthy, accountable and mature.
• Desire to work in a team oriented and fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
• Authorized to work permanently in the U.S.