Client Services is responsible for managing and processing all operational aspects of client transactions within specific deadlines. Each team member has responsibility for a specific portfolio of Loans / Bonds and is the primary operational contact for the Borrowers and Lenders on these transactions.
• Managing drawdowns, rollovers, rate fixes, pre-payments, redemptions and maturities.
• Inputting relevant data into internal system, Solvas
• Generating and sending notices to Borrowers and Lenders within specific timeframes.
• Receiving and checking SSI’s, initiating the call back process where necessary.
• Managing funds flow between Borrowers and Lenders.
• Making payments through JP Morgan or TD Bank, arranging a foreign exchange transaction where appropriate.
• Calculating and payment of principal repayments, interest, commitment and other fees.
• Reconciling accounts.
• Handling of transfers ensuring requests comply with the transaction documentation and the collection of transfer fees.
• Experience with reading and understanding of Loan Documents. Understanding of deal documentation for inputting into the system or responding to Borrower / Lender queries.
• Dealing with client queries in a timely manner.
• Dealing with Audit request.
• Timely escalation of relevant matters to Team Leader and/or Managers.
• Due diligence with regards to potential fraud, money laundering, and both financial and reputational risk.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Need experience with:
o Managing drawdowns, rollovers, rate fixes, pre-payments, redemptions and maturities.
o Pre payments, payoffs, and transfer
o Must be able to read loan documents and summarize them
o Must understand credit agreements
o Must be able to set up loans
o Must be able to communicate with clients