The role sits on a small team and reports directly into the COO. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, ambitious and excited about contributing to the business and being part of a team that is responsible for driving change within a demanding and complex environment. There is ample opportunity to gain exposure to senior managers in all areas of the firm, including Trading, Technology, Legal and Finance.
• 20+ years in business, very stable/strong performance
• Great culture, young and fast paced environment, fun company outings
• 100 employees
• Hybrid back to office schedule
• HQ in NYC, Global Offices
• 100% Covered Benefits, Seamless Lunch Allowance
• Flat structure, lots of exposure to senior management on a regular basis
• Generous vacation packages and sick time
• 401k matching
• Experience with CLO compliance tests, hypothetical trade testing, tracking and closing CLO warehouses.
• Experience with reconciliations of monthly reports and waterfalls with multiple CLO trustees including reconciling position data such as ratings, spreads, amortizations, etc.
• Ability to maintain projection models for waterfalls and equity distributions.
• Ability to understand and interpret requirements outlined in CLO Indentures, including ratings definitions, compliance tests definitions, and reporting procedures.
• Experience handling bank loans, including cash and position reconciliations across multiple CLOs.
• Wall Street Office Administrator experience a plus.
• Experience with settling loan trades a plus.
• Proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented.
• Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Adapt to new changes and new challenges.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1 -3 years of experience
• CLO or Fixed Income Product Knowledge
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Strong Excel skills