Prestigious Hedge Fund seeking a Senior Accountant to join the Controller’s team.
Premier Hedge Fund
- Be one of the primary liaisons between the corporate accounting group and the different business groups (i.e. – hedge funds and private equity).
- Review fund documents to understand various fund structures and economics for each vehicle (ie – management fee, incentive fee, equity interest).
- Prepare detailed accounting memorandum on transaction related activities, including consolidation accounting and revenue recognition
- Review monthly reporting packages and files provided by the business groups for reasonableness in determining whether the calculation of management fees, incentive allocation, and equity pick-up is complete and accurate.
- Prepare revenue and balance sheet analytics and provide explanations for significant variances.
Requirements / Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least a BS Degree (or equivalent)
- A CPA and 3-6 years of public accounting
- and/or Private accounting experience