Global Real Estate firm is looking for a Corporate Accountant!
Global Real Estate firm with offices all over New York City
- Responsible for month end deliverables for up to ten corporate entities, including balance sheet & income statement analysis; additionally, there are shared responsibilities within the larger LP and LLC consolidated structure.
- Prepare monthly work papers including the review of accruals, rebates to third parties, roll-forward of fixed assets and other balance sheet reconciliations.
- Processing of vendor invoices and journal entries on a daily basis.
- Prepare and import large scale Corporate Recharge re-allocation entries.
- When necessary, provide information to various functional departments for them to complete the monthly variance
- Prepare multiple bank reconciliations
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting role, public accounting experience a plus.
- Ability to operate computer system and effectively input and upload/download pertinent information.
- Ability to and has sufficient knowledge of computer software currently utilized by the Company
- Ability to effectively listen to co-workers and respond to their requests.
- Ability to prepare intercompany reports, foreign exchange gains/losses