Excellent opportunity to join a leading Investment Bank!
A leading leveraged loan investor and arranger is seeking a Corporate Accountant primarily responsible for preparation of the company’s financial statements, coordination of the audits, tax preparation and supporting the monthly close process for all subsidiaries and related companies.
- Helping with the audit and tax reporting processes with internal and external accounting teams
- Researching and assisting with accounting documentation
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual audited financial statements. Including disclosures
- Responsible for the monthly close of various entities including all work papers and journal entries
- Review of overall consolidation and elimination entries
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analyses and reports
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 1 to 4 years of experience with preferably – Big four a +
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- Experience in financial services a +
- Strong understanding of accounting theory and financial reporting
- Ability to independently evaluate issues and apply sound business judgment with minimal oversight
- Exceptional attention to detail