Top hedge fund seeks a resourceful and highly motivated individual to join its Finance and Operations group.
- Top Hedge Fund
- Work on a wide variety of corporate finance initiatives, with a focus on Treasury and Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”), corporate-level debt facilities, and special projects.
- Responsible for overseeing cash management for firm’s 600-plus legal entities comprised of more than 60 solar and wind projects, along with its financing and corporate entities.
- Work with various stakeholders, including bankers, investors, senior management, asset managers, and accounting to ensure that the cash management side of the business is functioning efficiently, while continuously developing and implementing process improvements.
- Responsible for overseeing the Top Hedge Fund’s short- and long-term cash forecasts at both the corporate and project levels, tracking overall deal flow, planning for significant fundings, identifying and alleviating liquidity and covenant compliance concerns, and optimizing distributions.
- On the corporate-level debt facilities and special projects side, you’ll be responsible for management of the Top Hedge Fund’s corporate debt facilities and other corporate sources of financing, including—from time-to-time—entering into new or restructuring existing facilities.
- Work with lenders, investors, counsel, and senior management on initiation, modeling, due diligence, closing, and ongoing compliance of such financing facilities.
- Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the Top Hedge Fund’s anticipated cash needs are appropriately met through existing, and as required, new sources of financing.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Candidates should have at least five years of financial experience, preferably in the energy, real estate, or financial services sectors. Experience in financing transactions and treasury and/or FP&A is preferable.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate finance, accounting, and financial analysis principles (e.g., NPV, IRR, yield) is required for this role.
• Experience building and/or reviewing complex financial models in Excel is important for this role, as is negotiation or analysis experience with complex financing transactions. Experience reviewing and negotiating legal agreements is also a plus.
• Excellent analytical abilities, impressive communication and organizational skills, and superb attention to detail are all vital.