$40B AUM Private Equity Fund is hiring a Custody Analyst for Trading Operations!!
$40B AUM Private Equity Fund
8:30am – 5:30pm work hours
3 days in / 2 remote
Fully Paid Benefits
Overview of Position:
The position will be responsible for handling the settlement of transactions, maintenance of securities held and the retention of other deal related documents and assist in quarterly reporting.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain database of securities held and where they are maintained
• Maintain database of important information about each portfolio company
• Provide weekly updates of securities not received
• Process stock distributions to the limited partners
• Handle all custody aspects of the selling or reorganization of a portfolio company
• Reconcile quarterly and weekly reports
• Prepare quarterly reports for senior management
• Reconcile public holdings to the annual proxies including board of director fees
• Review security totals and activity on the quarterly valuation reports
• Detailed understanding of all aspects of securities held
• Ensure all essential documents are maintained in central files
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree – Accounting or Finance preferred but not essential
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer (database and Excel experience) and analytical skills are essential.
• Detail oriented, quality conscious, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work with all levels of management and employees in an open team environment.
• Must be able to demonstrate self-motivation and ownership of assigned work