Awesome opportunity with a boutique and quickly growing private equity firm!!
With offices in New York, Chicago and Dallas, we are a private investment firm managing $300 million+ of capital across various investment vehicles. RF invests in both debt and equity securities in lower-middle-market companies.
- Hybrid schedule, office is based in Northern NJ
- Report directly to CFO/COO
- Fantastic corporate culture
- Excellent work/life balance
- Excellent benefits
- Liaise with fund administrator, auditors and tax preparers
- Prepare documents and reports for SBIC funds
- Prepare books and records as well as quarterly and annual financial statements, partner allocations and capital statements for co-investment vehicles
- Prepare management fee calculations
- Maintain loan amortization schedules and prepare portfolio company invoices
- Prepare capital call and distribution calculations and notices
- Prepare internal financial analysis
- Prepare investor requests and reports
- Prepare books and records for the management company
- Process invoices and expense reimbursements
- Prepare bank reconciliations and assist with cash management
- Prepare 1099s
- Ad hoc projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Seeking a candidate with 2-4 years of experience from a Public Accounting firm Audit (Hedge Funds and/or Private Equity) or relevant private side experience from a competing fund and/or fund administration firm.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with the Founder, Senior Management, Audit Firm, Fund Administration Firm and other daily contacts/industry professionals