Young start up that is growing quickly has an immediate opening for a Fund Accountant, directly supporting the Head of Finance!
Boutique Investment Management firm with several hundred million in Assets-Under-Management and located in Stamford, Connecticut! The firm has tripled in size since inception five years ago and growing! Get in with this up and coming firm making things happen!
- Liaise directly with Director of Finance and senior management in the preparation of internal cash flow projections and return analysis
- Assist with annual audits/routine tax filings/payments
- Monthly/quarterly preparation/review of financial statements/performance
- Assist with implementation/maintenance of new accounting/loan management system
- Treasury functions including A/P, A/R, and waterfall payments
- Working with outside leverage provider to ensure sufficient cash on hand to fund investments
- Investor capital calls/distributions/quarterly updates
- Calculate/pay interest/unused fees monthly
- Daily/weekly inputs of loan activity
- Frequent ad hoc projects/requests as needed by senior management
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 2 – 5 Years of Fund Accounting experience in a direct buy-side firm or fund administrator
- Prior experience in Private Equity, Hedge Funds and/or Credit
- Individual with a keen attention to detail, acutely aware of the small details, able to work independently and thorough in terms of work being presented to the Head of Finance.