Awesome Opportunity to join a Family Office that is experiencing significant growth!
The ideal candidate will have experience in the hedge fund industry and/or private equity sector and possess superior organization and time management skills. The person will work alongside the Chief Financial Officer and the Controller to manage all aspects of fund accounting, management company accounting, operations, reconciliations, treasury, reporting, audit and tax related functions.
This person must be personable, professional, detail oriented, proactive, flexible and enjoy the challenges of working with a small team of professionals in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Estimated Base Salary Range: $150,000-$200,000. Total Compensation: $250,000-$275,000. The client is positioned to buy-out a year-end bonus or can offer a delayed start date depending on timing of bonus issuance!
Requirements / Qualifications:
Duties & Responsibilities
• Participate in and oversee regularly occurring processes, including, but not limited to finalization of the monthly NAV, proper allocation of expenses, and quarterly financial statement reporting for the firm’s private credit investments and real estate holdings.
• Assist with the accounting function for the firm’s management company and general partnership in accordance with the expense policy.
• Assist in the operations and accounting related to the personal investments of the firm’s founding partners.
• Supervise and mentor part of a team of staff level associates.
• Review the accuracy of financing charges in accordance with relevant prime brokerage agreements.
• Work with the Data Team and external consultants on automation of daily processes.
• Liaise with the General Counsel and legal team regarding quarterly and annual regulatory reporting.